Free Shipping All The Time. Applies only to contiguous USA, see the Shipping + Returns tab for lead times and shipping estimates
Manhattan. SKU OFG103-LP & OFG103-NG
Inspired by the Big Apple, the Manhattan Fire Table from Elementi is a perfect fit for every outdoor living space. This sleek minimalist centerpiece integrates seamlessly anywhere from patio to poolside. Push-button, auto-ignition makes lighting the Manhattan effortless, and the CE and CSA certified safety shut-off valve ensures peace of mind. The Manhattan boasts an impressive 45,000 BTU, heating up to 150 sq feet, and is built to last. This contemporary fire pit features an industrial, geometric design and is cast from lightweight glass-fiber reinforced concrete for increased durability. The Manhattan is built to be low maintenance and designed for year-round use. So, pull up a chair, get cozy, and enjoy the warmth of dancing orange flames with family and friends!
- Cast from high-performance glass fiber reinforced concrete(GFRC)
- Certification: CSA & CE
- Safe to use during most fire bans
- Easily adjust flame height
- Push-button electronic ignition
- Safety shut-off valve
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Included with the Manhattan
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete body, with stainless steel burner
- 10’ fuel hose with regulator
- 13.2 lbs lava rock ($41 value)
- Water-resistant, soft PVC cover ($39 value)
- Repair kit for small cracks and scratches
- Product dimensions: 36" L x 36" W x 16" H
- Burner pan size: 17.7” X 17.7"
- Burner ring size: 12” diameter
- SKU: OFG103
- Burner Control System: Battery powered electronic ignition with auto shut-off safety valve
- Fuel Type: Liquid propane or Natural Gas
- Maximum Heat Output: 45,000 BTU
- Area Heated: 150 sq. feet
- Certification: CSA & CE
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Product weight: 156 lbs
- Burner pan construction: 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Body Construction: Glass-fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
Founded in Los Angeles, California, Elementi is a group of artists and craftsmen dedicated to creating bold outdoor living and landscape features. They strive to design and manufacture features that are an artistic expression of both form and function.
When developing new fire features, Elementi starts by finding or creating pieces that are beautiful on their own. Then, they add fire burners, transforming the sculpture into a unique fire feature that is sure to become the centerpiece of any patio or landscape design.
Elementi’s dedicated engineers design and build all of the burner systems used in their fire features. By manufacturing the burner systems in-house, Elementi is able to customize the size and shape of each burner. Elementi utilizes only the highest quality materials to create their fire features. Each product consists of high-density, cast concrete or natural stone, ensuring superior strength and durability.
All of Elementi’s fire systems follow the quality and safety standards of and are certified by, the American National Standards Institute. They are also certified by the CSA as well as the European Union’s CE Certification.
Check out all of the user videos here.
Q: The igniter says electric. Does it have to be plugged into an electrical outlet or is it battery operated?
A: It is AAA battery operated. The battery is located inside the igniter.
Q: How do Elementi fire features hold up to the winters in the Northern US? How do you “winterize” the fire feature?
A: The material is Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete. Concrete is a natural material and a very strong material. We sell our GFRC items to the Scandinavian countries where the winters are extremely cold. The material withstands cold winters very well and does not crack. We also recommend that you detach the propane tank, cover the item and store the unit in an enclosed area. This will help protect it from cold weather conditions.
Q: Do Elementi fire features come with a cover?
A: All Elementi fire features come with a free canvas cover.
Q: Can Elementi fire features be used on wooden or composite (Trex) decks?
A: We recommend using a heat shield, such as a grill pad, decorative stones, or pavers under your fire pit. Always check your local fire ordinances as to what is allowed in your area. NOTE: CSA certified request all fire features must be set up on the fireproof platform.
Q: Does the fire feature include everything needed to operate?
A: All Elementi fire features come with:
- 10ft hose
- lava rock
- A soft, PVC cover.
- repair kit for small cracks and scratches.
- A regulator, ready to attach to your propane tank.
See the VIDEO tab for repair instructions.
Q: How much assembly is required?
A: Very little assembly is required. First, unpack and place the fire feature in the desired position. Then, simply connect the regulator with your LP gas tank and fill the pan with the included lava rock. Voila!
Q: Can I burn charcoal in it?
A: Elementi fire features are designed to use either liquid propane or natural gas ONLY. Avoid using any alternative fuels, such as charcoal, wood, or bio-ethanol.
Q: I am concerned about rainwater getting inside the item. Does the cover make it water-proof?
A: This product is designed for outdoor use, so a little rain shouldn't be too much trouble. But we suggest that you use the included cover to protect the fire feature when it is not in use. A cover will help keep debris and water out of the lava rock or other media.
Q: How high is the flame? Can I control the size of the flame?
A: Yes, this fire pit does have variable flame control. The height of the flame depends on the gas pressure in the supply line and the placement of the decorative media placed on top of the burner. With the maximum pressure usable by the burner and the proper placement of the media, one could expect up to an 18" flame.
Q: What is the overhead clearance minimum? Can it be used under an umbrella or canopy?
A: The overhead clearance requirement is 72" above the height of the top of the fire feature. So an umbrella or canopy would need to be AT LEAST 6' taller than the fire feature.
Q: What is GFRC? Is it durable?
A: GRC stands for Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete and is very durable. GFRC will outlast precast concrete, cast stone, even some natural stone. The best news of all is that because it uses less cement than equivalent concrete, and also often uses significant quantities of recycled materials (as a pozzolan), GFRC qualifies as a sustainable product.
Q: Do Elementi fire features require an electricity source to operate?
A: The item does not require an electrical connection or outlet. The push-button ignition system is battery-powered.
Q: I can see part of the burner, is it ok to add extra lava rock or other media?
A: No, the appropriate amount of lava rock is sent with this unit. Adding more lava rock or other media can:
- cause soot build up on the burner
- reduce flame height
- cover the igniter, making the fire feature difficult to light
PROPANE RELATED QUESTIONS
Q: Is the propane tank hidden inside the fire feature?
A: For the majority of Elementi fire features, the propane tank is separate; however, a propane tank cover may be purchased to conceal the tank. However, there may be certain models that feature hidden tanks. Please refer to the Details + Specs tab for more information regarding model-specific specifications.
Q: Can this fire pit use a direct line from a propane source? Not a small tank?
A: This fire pit comes ready and equipped to connect to a 20 lb. LP gas tank. You will need a certified gas supplier or a local gas professional to reconfigure the gas connection in order to connect this to a plumbed propane line. NOTE: Changing the connection will void the warranty.
Q: Is the connection valve to the propane tank standard connection?
A: Yes, the propane tank connection is a standard connection. Inlet connection: QCC (1.312””-5ACME)
Q: How long will the fire feature burn with a full 20 lb. tank?
A: A 20 lb tank will last for about 10-15 hrs depending on the flame height.
Q: Is the propane tank included? If not, where can you buy propane tanks for my fire feature?
A: No, the propane tank is not included with this fire pit. Elementi fire features do not require a specific type of tank. A standard 20lb tank used with most fire features is all that is needed. 20lb propane tanks are available at most home improvement stores.
ELEMENTI FIRE FEATURES ARE FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. FOR ADDITIONAL SAFETY INFORMATION, CONSULT THE OWNER’S MANUAL
IF YOU SMELL GAS:
- Shut off the gas supply to the fire feature.
- Extinguish any open flame.
- Do not try lighting any appliance.
- Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
- Immediately leave the area and call your gas supplier
- Follow the gas supplier’s instructions.
- If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
Installation, repair, and maintenance should be done by a qualified service person. The use and installation of this product must conform to local codes. In the absence of local codes, use the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z21.97. Reference to Natural Gas and Propane Installation code CSAB149.1 or Propane Storage and Handling code B149.2. When connecting to a fixed piping system, the installation must conform with local codes, or in the absence of local codes with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54, or International Fuel Gas Code. The appliance should be inspected before use and at least annually by a qualified service person. More frequent cleaning may be required as necessary. It is imperative that the control compartment, burners, and circulating air passageways of the appliance are kept clean.
GENERAL SAFETY WARNINGS
- When the fire feature is not in use, always shut off the gas supply at the shut-off valve and disconnect the quick-disconnect socket from the main gas supply. Do not attempt to disconnect the gas hose or quick-disconnect socket from the main gas supply or any gas fitting while the outdoor fire feature is in use.
- Failure to follow the safety warnings and precautions outlined in the owner’s manual may result in serious bodily injury or death, a fire, or an explosion causing damage to property.
- Improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service, or maintenance can cause injury or property damage.
- Any alteration of the outdoor fire feature that is not specifically directed in the operations manual will void the manufacturer warranty.
INSTALLATION + USE
- Minimum clearance from unit to combustible materials 72” (182.9cm) from the top; 48” (121.9 cm) from all sides and back. Do not use under any overhead structure or near any unprotected combustible constructions. Avoid using near or under overhanging trees and shrubs.
- Always use Elementi fire features on a hard, level non-combustible surface such as concrete, rock, or stone. An asphalt or blacktop surface may not be acceptable for this purpose. Surfaces such as dirt and grass may prevent the unit from having proper ventilation.
- The fire feature must be used ONLY outdoors in a well-ventilated space and shall NOT be used inside a building, garage, or any other enclosed area. DO NOT use the outdoor gas fire feature for indoor heating. Toxic carbon monoxide fumes can accumulate and cause asphyxiation.
- NEVER leave a gas fire pit unattended when in use.
- Children should be alerted to the hazards of high surface temperatures and kept at a safe distance while the fire feature is in use. Elementi outdoor fire features are NOT to be operated by children. Young children should be closely supervised when in the vicinity of this outdoor fire feature.
- DO NOT store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids within 25 feet (7.62m) of the fire feature.
- DO NOT store any combustible materials in the base enclosure unless otherwise stated in the model's specific manual.
- Always use in accordance with all applicable local, state, and national codes. Contact your local fire department for details on outdoor burning.
- Use the same precautions you would with any open fire when using Elementi fire features.
- DO NOT burn solid fuels such as wood, charcoal briquettes, lump charcoal, manufactured logs, driftwood, trash, leaves, paper, cardboard, plywood, painted or stained or pressure-treated wood in this outdoor fire feature.
- DO NOT use Elementi outdoor fire features until completely assembled and all parts are securely fastened and tightened.
- The use of alcohol, prescription, or non-prescription drugs may impair an individual’s ability to properly assemble or safely operate an Elementi outdoor fire feature.
- DO NOT use if any part has been underwater. Immediately call a qualified service technician to inspect the fire feature and to replace any part or control system and any gas control which has been underwater.
- DO NOT wear flammable or loose clothing when operating Elementi outdoor fire features.
- DO NOT use fire features in excessively windy conditions.
- Keep all electrical cords away from a hot outdoor fire feature.
- Certain areas of the fire feature, when in use, will become too hot to touch. Do not touch hot surfaces until the unit has cooled unless you are wearing protective gear such as insulated pot holders or heat resistant gloves or mittens to avoid burns. Do not attempt to move or store the outdoor fire feature until all parts are cool.
- DO NOT hang or place clothing or other flammable materials on or near the fire feature.
- Any guard or other protective device removed for servicing the fire feature must be replaced prior to operating.
- DO NOT lean over this outdoor fire feature when lighting or when in use.
- DO NOT sit on the fire feature when the unit is in operation.
- DO NOT throw anything onto the fire when the unit is in operation.
BEFORE EACH USE
- Inspect the outdoor fire feature before each use. It is essential to keep the outdoor fire feature valve compartment, burners, and circulating air passages clean.
- Prior to each use, check the hose for evidence of excessive abrasion or wear by looking through the visual check hole. If the hose is damaged, cracked, or cut, it must be replaced before using the gas fire feature. The hose assembly can only be replaced with a hose assembly specified by the manufacturer.
- Before each use, remove the lava rocks. Examine the burner and its components. If dirty, clean with a soft brush and soapy water solution. Examine the area around the burner; any dirt or foreign material, such as spider webs or nests in this area should be removed. If it is evident that the burner is damaged, the fire feature must not be used.
- Place the hose out of the pathways where people may trip over it. Do not place the hose in areas where it may be subjected to accidental damage.
Ocean Rock USA INC. doing business as Elementi warrants Elementi fire features and accessories to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
In the event of such defects, Elementi will, at its option, repair or replace the defective product. The foregoing is at the discretion of Elementi. There will be no charge for the replacement parts or product; however, it will be the consumer’s responsibility to return the product to the original place of purchase. Elementi will not be responsible for consequential damages in excess of the purchase price of the product on which such liability is based and the warranty does not cover costs including freight, removal, and reinstallation.
This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to units that are for non-commercial personal use only. Under this warranty agreement, all gas lines must be installed by a licensed gas fitter. Damage caused by shipping, staining, and abuse is not covered under this warranty. Dings, dents, and scratches, fading, and natural weathering are not covered under this warranty. Decorative rock is not covered under this warranty. Improper installations, repair, or modifications made by anyone other than Elementi will void this warranty and any damage caused by such is also not covered under this warranty. Minor chipping, weather fading, water staining, and non-structural hairline cracks are typical of the material of this product and are not covered under this warranty. Some color and texture variations are typical of the material and finish for this product and are not covered under this warranty.
Cast concrete is a hand-finished process. As such, this product’s finish will vary by unit. There will be a color variance of up to 15% in each unit. There may also be uneven texture or pattern as well as small holes in the surface caused by air or water trapped on the surface during casting. This is a normal trait of cast concrete and is not covered under warranty.
All in-stock items typically ship 2-3 business days after an order is placed. On average, orders will arrive 3-5 business days after shipment. If your item is unavailable for immediate shipment, we will reach out with an estimated restock date and you may choose to keep or cancel your order at that time.
Elelenti offers returns within 30 days of purchase, the customer is responsible for return shipping plus a 20% restocking fee for "buyers remorse" returns. Elementi also offers returns and exchanges on damaged or defective products and product parts up to one year after the purchase date. To request a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will be happy to assist you!
Warning Pursuant to Proposition 65
Proposition 65, officially the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings to be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. In August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, effective on August 30, 2018, which change the information required in Proposition 65 warnings.
Some of the products offered on this site may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects, or other reproductive harm. We are providing the following warning for products linked to this page:
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WHAT TYPES OF CHEMICALS ARE ON THE PROPOSITION 65 LIST?
The list contains a wide range of naturally occurring and synthetic chemicals that include additives or ingredients in pesticides, common household products, food, drugs, dyes, or solvents. Listed chemicals may also be used in manufacturing and construction, or they may be byproducts of chemical processes, such as motor vehicle exhaust.
The list of chemicals has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987, and continues to grow each year.
HOW CAN I PROTECT MYSELF?
The good news is that this law has caused many manufacturers to alter or change the way they produce products, in hopes to make them safer for consumers. However, many items are stills used every day that contain these listed chemicals that cannot be altered. It is important for consumers to be made aware of the dangers and take precautions when using these items to reduce or eliminate exposure. How you protect yourself largely depends on the product or place and the chemical you are trying to avoid.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION ON PROPOSITION 65?
If you have specific questions on the administration or implementation of Proposition 65, you can contact OEHHA’s Proposition 65 program at P65.Questions@oehha.ca.gov, or by phone at (916)445-6900.
For enforcement information, contact the California Attorney General’s Office at (510) 622-2160, or visit https://oag.ca.gov/prop65
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.